I am a native Mainer and live in the Lewiston / Auburn area. I have enjoyed working for USM for five years now and prior to joining the Teacher Education Department, I worked for the American and New England Studies program.
I am a graduate of USM with an Accounting Certificate with the School of Business and also Certificate of Graduate Study in Nonprofit Management through the Muskie School. I also earned a BA in Sociology and an Associates Degree in Business Management from USM. Definitely a USM Alumni!
I love to go for walks and hikes with my husband and our dog Eleanor who is part siberian husky and collie. We also have a cat and four chickens. I absolutely adore fall weather, swimming laps, cross country skiing, vegetable gardening, cooking and ice cold margaritas.
- ETEP Application Guide
- ETEP Handouts
- ETEP Information Sessions
- MTL Courses and Schedule
- Master's Degree Completion Options
- Teacher Certification Information for Current Students
- Current TEAMS and ETEP Students
- ETEP and TEAMS Completer Update Form
- FAQS for ETEP
- USM Advising Network
- Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation
- Student Success
- USM Core Curriculum