- Pathways - Find the USM Student Organization that is right for you!
- List of Student Organizations at USM
- USM Involvement and Student Organization Resources
- Student Health 101
- Update your Student Organization Contact Info!
- Register for the Student Organization Leadership Retreat!
- USM Summer Orientation
Panel Discussion: Primary Care Innovation in Maine
In celebration of National Primary Care Week. This panel discussion is the
kickoff event for Primary Care Progress (the national organization) at USM.
Dr. Lisa Letourneau: MD, MPH, Executive Director Maine Quality Counts
Dr. Mark Bouchard: MD, MMC Center for Family Medicine, Maine patient-centered
medical home pilot
Rhonda Selvin: APRN, CNP, President-Elect, Maine Nurse Practitioner
- Campus Traditions
- Department of Residential Life and Resident Education
- Commuter Community
- Center for Sexuality and Gender Diversity
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Veteran Resource Center
- USM Campus Saftey Project
- Recreation and Fitness
- The Free Press
- USM Athletics
- Community Service Learning
- USM Religious and Spiritual Life
- Student Success Center
- Health and Counseling
- Public Safety
- USM Alert