- Pathways - Find the USM Student Organization that is right for you!
- List of Student Organizations at USM
- USM Involvement and Student Organization Resources
- Student Health 101
- Update your Student Organization Contact Info!
- Register for the Student Organization Leadership Retreat!
- USM Summer Orientation
Portland Student Life Advertising and Marketing Options
So, you've got a program or event coming up! That's great! The Student Life Office is dedicated to helping student organizations and campus departments get the word out!
Here is what we can do for you.
- USM Department: Enter an event through your webpage. Make sure you cross post it.
- Student Organization: fill out this form, and we will enter the information for you.
- Calendar: The News Flush calendar is compiled from the University Event Calendar. If it's not there, we won't know about it!
- Don't Miss This section: Do you have an event or promotion coming up that you want to get the word out about, let us know (email@example.com)! We may be able to highlight it in the "Don't Miss This" section. (This will be on a first come first serve basis)
- We have a limited number of spaces for individual advertisments in the Portland cafeteria seating area. Advertisments must be 6" by 4". They need to be created by your office or organization, printed, and cut to size. (This will be on a first come first serve basis, and space is limited). Fill out this form for your table tent submission.
- All fliers must be stamped at the Student Involvment and Activity Center or the Portland Student Life Office before being distributed. We can stamp 11 fliers for on campus events/departments and 7 fliers for non-USM affiliated events or groups, and we will give you a list of all the posting boards on campus.
- Our student run print design team can create posters, hand outs and other print materials for your event or organization. Fill out this form to submit your request. Please allow 2 weeks for a final product.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Julia Pond, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Traditions
- Department of Residential Life and Resident Education
- Commuter Community
- Center for Sexuality and Gender Diversity
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Veteran Resource Center
- USM Campus Saftey Project
- Recreation and Fitness
- The Free Press
- USM Athletics
- Community Service Learning
- USM Religious and Spiritual Life
- Student Success Center
- Health and Counseling
- Public Safety
- USM Alert