Office Hours Summer 2013By Appointment
Dr. Diamon has been with the Sociology Department as a full time lecturer since 2003. However, his involvement with the Department dates back to 1977-78 when he was hired to replace a faculty member on sabbatical. Rolf also had several fixed-length lecturer positions with the Department between 1993 and 2003.
Rolf regularly teaches Introduction to Sociology and Critical Thinking About Social Issues as well as an Entry Year Experience course, EYE 102 Cultural Perspectives of Sustainability. His repetoire of sociology electives include SOC 333 Medical Sociology, SOC 334 Sociology of Religion, SOC 370 Sociology of the Environment and SOC 374 Mental Health and Mental Illness. In addition, he occasionally offers a section of SOC 301, Qualitative Research Methods.
Rolf has a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with students and colleagues.
Sociology Majors Resources
- Summer and Fall 2013 Newsletter
- Tentative Five Year Course Offering Plan
- Tentative Schedule for Required Courses 2011-2014
- Sociology Department Guide to Referencing
University and College Resources
- Tracking Sheet for Sociology Majors (a copy of this form is kept in your advising folder)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Requirements and Application
- Independent Study Guidelines
- Independent Study Proposal Form
- Sociology Course Evaluation Form