Department of Sociology
Advance Registration for Fall 2013
Advance registration for the Fall 2013 semester will open up on Wednesday, April 10th and runs through Friday, April 19th. Sociology faculty advisors will have advising appointments available starting Monday, April 1st through Friday, April 19th. You must meet with your faculty advisor prior to receiving your PIN to register for classes.
See our Newsletter for Fall and Summer course offerings.
Please call the Department Office at 780-4100 to schedule an appointment with your advisor.
Sociology Majors Resources
- Summer and Fall 2013 Newsletter
- Tentative Five Year Course Offering Plan
- Tentative Schedule for Required Courses 2011-2014
- Sociology Department Guide to Referencing
University and College Resources
- Tracking Sheet for Sociology Majors (a copy of this form is kept in your advising folder)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Requirements and Application
- Independent Study Guidelines
- Independent Study Proposal Form
- Sociology Course Evaluation Form