Professor Ng receives commercialization award
Dr. Ah-Kau Ng, a Professor of Immunology in the USM Department of Applied Medical Sciences, was awarded an MEIF grant for the commercialization of his project Monoclonal Antibodies to C-Terminal Domains of Osteopontin, a potential cancer biomarker, a tissue development factor, and an early T lymphocyte activation marker.
This award is part of the Commercialization Funding Program, a competive process with the goal of expanding the commercialization of USM technology. The funds are to support the development of innovations with commercial potential, with the end result that more USM technology reaches the marketplace. The funding is intended to support a range of stages in technology development, focusing on proof of concept, licensing and commercialization.
- Confidentiality/Nondisclosure Form
- Equipment Repair Fund
- Fee for Service vs. Research
- Human Subjects Research
- Internal Competitive Grant Deadlines
- Maine Economic Improvement Fund (MEIF)
- UMaine Intellectual Property Policy
- Undergrad Research Computer Lab Access Form
- USM New Invention Notification Form
- USM Patent Procedure & Policy
- USM Standard Research Contract
- USM Statement on Animal Use