USM PSYCHOLOGY CLUB
Membership in the Psychology Club is open to all USM students but psychology majors will get the most benefit from club activities.
Our Mission : The Psychology Club is a student organization that promotes learning and social activities related to the study and practice of psychology. It is a way to interact with others who have similar interests, to expand the horizons of people studying psychology, and to explore the study and practice of psychology beyond USM.
We sponsor and promote trips to regional & national conferences, such as trips to:
- New England Psychological Association Annual Meeting, October 12-13, 2012, at Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA.http://nepa.cloverpad.org/
- Maine Psychological Association - Fall Conference Meeting, October 2-3, 2012 at University of Maine, Augusta. http://www.mepa.org/
- Eastern Psychology Association, Annual Meeting, March 1-3, 2013, Marriott Marquis New York City,NY. http://www.easternpsychological.org/
Psych Club Officers for 2012-13
- President: Peter Morneau
- Vice President: Katelyn McDonough
- Secretary: Cassandra Lyons
- Treasurer: Kayla Palmer
- Faculty Advisor: Liz Vella, 514 Science, 780-4252
The USM Psychology Club is sponsored and partially funded by the USM Board of Student Organizations (BSO)