Occupational Therapy Program
Opportunity for Fieldwork Educators!
Posted February 10, 2012
AOTA Fieldwork Educators Certificate Program Workshop (PDF)
April 25-26, 2012 in Indianapolis, IN at Annual Conference!
What you can expect to gain from this unique 2-day training for fieldwork educators and academic fieldwork coordinators:
- Deeper understanding of your role as a fieldwork educator
- Effective strategies to integrate learning theories and supervision models
- Increased skills to provide high-quality educational opportunities during fieldwork experiences
- Interaction with trainers through dialogue and reflections about fieldwork
- Engagement in 4 curricular modules: administration, education, supervision, and evaluation
- Analysis of strategies to support best practice in fieldwork education
- Continuing education credit (15 contact hours) toward licensure renewal