School of Nursing Work Study Opportunities
If you have work-study funds and are looking for a summer job, please contact Susan Taylor at 207-780-4133. We have positions working in the office this summer.
The School of Nursing has jobs for students with Federal Work Study funds.
Lewiston campus: Positions are currently filled
- We are looking for dedicated, self directed, reliable students with federal work study funds. Come join our wonderful team!
The School of Nursing's Learning Resource and Simulation Center is seeking motivated students to work with faculty and staff in the nursing skills labs and Simulation Center. Primary Responsibilities:1. Assist lab manager, director and faculty, in the preparation, use, monitoring, and maintenance of the nursing labs and simulation manikins. Will train in simulation manikin use.2. Monitor to help maintain the integrity of the nursing labs; cleaning, stocking and organizing lab supplies, unlocking and locking rooms for scheduled classes.3. Assist lab manager and faculty with set up and break down of scenarios/learning modules.
If interested please contact Shannon Gouzie
Other Portland Opportunities:
- Administrative support: Katie Mitchell (positions full for fall)
- Tutoring (varies): Karen Martel
- CSTH Dean's Office support: Susan Taylor
- Compliance support: Brenda Webster (position full for fall)
- Faculty support, Tammy Berry (position full for fall)