School of Music
A sumptuous menu and outstanding performance in the good company of music lovers, sets the tone for a memorable evening for all!
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Cranberry-Glazed Meatballs
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Mushroom Turnovers
- Mini Crab Cakes with a Lemon, Parsley and Caper Cream Sauce
- Fig & Marscarpone Purses
Festive Cheese Boards to include
- Soft Cheeses, Assorted Cheese Spreads, Fresh Fruit, Assorted Crackers, Dried Fruits, Nuts
- Baked Brie in Filo with Apricot Glaze and Baguette Slices
- Mixed Greens with Toasted, Candied Walnuts, Cranberries and Roquefort
- Chef-Carved Boneless Prime Rib, With a Horseradish Cream Sauce
- Roast Pork Loin with Chestnut Stuffing, Spiced Apple Chutney
- Pan Roasted Salmon with Caramelized Lemon
- Scalloped or Au Gratin Potatoes
- Roasted Root Vegetables - Winter Squash, Turnip, Beets, Carrots
- Haricots Vert
- Variety of Festive, Decorative Holiday Cookies
- Coffee - Tea - Decaf
For more information call (207) 780-5003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download your Gala Reservation and Raffle Ticket Order Form here.
Three Exciting Auctions: The Silent Auction and Live Auction at the December 7th Event, and the Online Auction now open!