When Should I Arrive
Orientation is MANDATORY for all new international students so please plan to arrive in time to attend your sessions.
- Orientation begins on Wednesday, August 29th for International Students LIVING ON CAMPUS
- ALL International Students are expected to attend the orientation sessions beginning on Thursday, August 30th, 2012.
- Students living on campus can move in on Monday & Tuesday, August 27 & 28, 2012.
When does the fall semester end?
- The last day of exams is Friday, December, 21, 2012
- The ESOL program ends on Friday, December 14th, 2012
See the full academic calendar to plan for trips home and semester breaks.
Please note that law students have a slightly different academic calendar.