- Overview of Requirements
- Advising and Registration
- Graduation Certification
- USM Core Policies (catalog)
- Transfer Credits and the USM Core
- AP and other credits and the Core
- Thematic Clusters
- Core Curriculum Committee
- USM Core -- For Faculty
- USM Core Learning Outcomes
- Lewiston Auburn College Common Core
USM Core For Faculty
Implementation of the USM Core is supported by a generous grant from the Davis Educational Foundation*. Individual faculty members and departments receive direct support for their curricular and other work in relation to the new Core. See the "Survival Guide" below for more information.
Survival Guide for Faculty and Departments(how to get your courses/program Core-ready by 2014)
*The Davis Educational Foundation was established by Stanton and Elisabeth Davis after mister Davis' retirement as chairman of Shaw's Supermarkets, Inc.