- Recent MEPRI Work Products
- More Efficient High Schools in Maine: Emerging Student-Centered Learning Communities
- More Efficient Public Schools in Maine: Learning Communities Building the Foundation of Intellectual Work
- Maine Public School Efficiency Profiles
- Maine High School Graduation and Proficiency Rates
- Recent CEPARE Publications
- Publication Archives
- CEPARE in the News
- Related Sites
USM Home › Center for Education Policy, Applied Research, and Evaluation
Center for Education Policy, Applied Research, and Evaluation
News & Events
Posted March 25, 2013
This study examines empirical evidence related to six claims about Maine's college participation rates.
Posted December 13, 2012
A new study shares case studies exhibiting five More Efficient public high schools in Maine that demonstrate student-centered characteristics to enable all learners to obtain the skills, knowledge, and supports necessary to succeed in a 21st century economy.
More Efficient Public Schools in Maine: Learning Communities Building the Foundation of Intellectual Work
Posted August 10, 2012
New research has identified 90 Maine public schools that have consistently produced higher student performance while wisely investing taxpayers' dollars.