USM Printing Services is the in-house customer oriented and dedicated to the needs of the students, departments and staff of the University of Southern Maine. Services offered include:
- Electronic file formatting and manipulation.
- Print – on – demand in both black & white and color digital printing.
- Transparencies, black & white or color
- Traditional printing in single color, multi – color and 4/color process.
- Full bindery service including; saddle stitching, spiral binding, perfect binding, both plain and foil embossed thermal tape binding, and laminating.
- Folding, shrink-wrapping, any position single and multi –spindle drilling, die cutting, cutting and laminating.
- On –demand variable data printing.
- Labeling and tabbing service for all intra –campus distributions and USPS mailings.
- Burning read and R/W CD’s.
- Send and receive faxes, domestic and international.
- Scanning service from hard copy to electronic media.
- Positive and negative prints from hard copy material.
- Full lettershop service including; List Hygiene, addressing, postal certification and custom mail preparation.
- Full printing and mailing services are available on the Portland campus at 501 Forest Avenue.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- FAX: 780-5172
- PHONE: 780-4065 Portland
- Jobs may be submitted using the Print Order Form
- Jobs may also be submitted via the web at: eWebSubmit
- Estimates may be obtained by submitting the Print Estimate Form
- Course Packet Request Form**
**USM Printing Services performs all aspects of copyright clearance for custom course packs. Requests for custom course packs must be submitted with a complete bibliography and a Custom Packet Request Form. The bibliography must provide all standard APA and/or MLA citation information. A link to the course packet form is available at the bottom of this page. Please contact our Custom Publishing Coordinator, James Booth, at 780-4087 with any questions about course packets or copyright issues.